top 5 about this show:
5. annie liebovitz' photos are full of people you recognize - presidents, actors, etc.
4. the creative poses - think whoopi in the milk bath.
3. it's got folks you don't recognize, but could look at for a long while.
2. the three large photos of ordinary women - one with her children, contrasted with the same women in vegas showgirl outfits. unrecognizable.
1. how accessible annie's work is, simple and powerful.
if you get a chance to see an exhibition of annie liebovitz, it's time well spent. her show is finished at the wexner center in columbus, but that ohio state university museum is worth a visit, too.