Friday, May 4, 2012

casual friday - store signs


 in may black flies come out in maine.  their bites hurt!  the sticker is a joke then?

 the sign is well and good, the carved moose behind, too.  but is the no spitting sign necessary?  
 at the pet shop here, the sign says, "all unattended children will be given a double espresso and a free puppy."  cute!
 ever want this one at your house?
if you ask me, beautiful old people just come in lots of different varieties.  we all get there if we last long enough!
joy to you!

5 comments:

  1. Peace love chocolate I think I've found my new mission statement for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "business hours"..haha! That one is my favorite! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many funny signs! Love it! And good words to live by too: Life is too short to be serious all the time - I find that to be true, too serious and your life becomes very stressful.

    Sometimes I wish I had that "Be nice or leave thank you" sign on the wall...

    Hugs maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post Noreen! I love fun signs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! These signs are funny. I like the "Life is too short to be serious all the time" sign. I need to hang that on the wall of my office. Silliness is the antidote for whatever ails you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...