Monday, May 28, 2012

monday colors - reds


 a professional baseball game is a cultural experience.
 to someone who doesn't follow baseball, it is still fun and interesting.
 the players seem friendly and willing to engage with their fans.
 at this game, the national anthem was played by a group of schoolchildren.  
sitting far away from the field has its benefits.  notice the lovely ohio river in the background.  closer to the field, you cannot see it.  
in case it is a double header or goes into overtime, i recommend bringing a book.  after all, a little culture goes a long way.  

joy to you!

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, it's very well that you find your own way to enjoy a game of baseball :-) I don't understand the game, it's not played a lot in Sweden.

    Have a great week!

    Love Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of you sitting up at a baseball game with your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome way to spend the weekend! I'm so glad you got to go. We're going to try to get to another MLB game this summer, but until then our minor league games will have to do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the Dodger game on Friday night. The stadium is really in a beautiful spot with open space surrounding it. It's so enjoyable and I enjoy my annual beer and hot dog each time. I look forward to it every year. Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a big fan of watching baseball on television. However, every once in a while I do like to go see a live game. The two mediums are vastly different, as you know. Hope you had a wonderful long, Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...