Wednesday, September 26, 2012

tea

 my sister is getting married.
to celebrate, we had a tiny shower at the bonbonerie.
 the tea choices are extensive.  i had "serene green". 
 it was tea time, with french macarons and other sweets,
 breads, cuccumber sandwiches, and
for those who were really hungry, quiche.  
most important, it was a joy to be with my sisters, and to honor the soon-to-be-bride.
edible beauty, and the beauty of time together.  
may you have time with your loved ones today.
joy to you.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, happy for your sister! I love tea! When we were in NYC a few years ago, Callum and I did high tea at the Plaza hotel. It was wonderful. Hoping for happiness for your whole family. I love weddings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tea as well, you seem like a close family how lovely to get together for your sisters wedding and share a beautiful tea party together..I wish her all the best for the nuptials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a tea party. How sweet! How many sisters do you have?
    Great photos Noreen. Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. Congrats to your sister Noreen. I love cucumber sandwiches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely. I think tea parties are the best kind of wedding showers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your sister, Noreen. A very exciting time for her, and your family. Great choice in having her shower at the a tea house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...